About Lu Aloupas and Aloupas Law
I fight to protect your legal rights under the law.
My goal as an attorney is to help people resolve their legal problems and move on with their lives. Whether it is a painful divorce, custody battle, or the possibility of a criminal conviction and incarceration, I work closely with my clients to help them obtain the most favorable results given the facts of their case.
I am admitted to practice in all Virginia Courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
Whether you are facing the possibility of a criminal conviction, have just been served with divorce papers, or want to modify your child support obligation because your income has changed, I will work diligently to protect your interests and obtain the most favorable results for your specific circumstances.
Associations & Credentials
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Chesapeake Bar Association
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Secretary (2014 – 2015), Treasurer (2015 – )
- Greater Peninsula Women’s Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar, Family Law Section
- Virginia State Bar, Criminal Law Section
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- James Kent American Inn of Court 2009 – present
- President Elect of VWAA, as of July 1
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Family Law and Criminal Law Sections.
- Regent University School of Law (2010)
- Virginia Commonwealth University, M.S. Criminal Justice (2000)
- Athens State College, B.S. Criminal Justice (1991)