About Lu Aloupas and Aloupas Law
I fight to protect your legal rights under the law.
My goal as an attorney is to help people resolve their legal problems and move on with their lives. Whether it is a painful divorce, custody battle, or the possibility of a criminal conviction and incarceration, I work closely with my clients to help them obtain the most favorable results given the facts of their case.
I am admitted to practice in all Virginia Courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
Whether you are facing the possibility of a criminal conviction, have just been served with divorce papers, or want to modify your child support obligation because your income has changed, I will work diligently to protect your interests and obtain the most favorable results for your specific circumstances.
Associations & Credentials
Admissions and Licenses:
- Virginia State Bar (2010)
- State Bar of Texas (2018)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia (2011)
- Chesapeake Bar Association
- Greater Peninsula Women’s Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar, Criminal Law Section
- Virginia State Bar, Family Law Section
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Family Law Section
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, (member since 2008)
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, President Elect (2017 – present)
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Treasurer (2015 – 2017)
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Secretary (2013 – 2015)
- Regent University School of Law (2010)
- Virginia Commonwealth University, M.S. Criminal Justice (2000)
- Athens State College, B.S. Criminal Justice (1991)